Adventures of a Bipolar Flake

Friday, June 22, 2007

Yay! My boyfriend's back

Everything's good right now, my boyfriend and I are back together. Well, except that I'm really sick, now I have a fever and can hardly get out of bed. I fell like shit and I've been to the doctor, but nothing seems to be improving. I keep going back but I'm starting to feel like a hypochondriac. Every time I go, he just tells me to keep taking my medicine. But I'm still not getting better. I feel worse, actually. As far as my moods, things have been ok. I still feel a little shaky or like I'm on thin ice, like everything could fall apart at any minute but I'm managing to hold it together for now. I'm still feeling irritable now, I'm just better able to control it. Well maybe not control it, but keep it from ruining my life. I'm still on the 50mg of Lamictal that I started Sunday and it's kind of starting to kick in, I'm having more good days, at least.

No comments: