Adventures of a Bipolar Flake

Monday, June 18, 2007

still without boyfriend

I had thought this would be over by now, he never takes this long to come back. He says he wants me to stabilize and for my medication to kick in so that he doesn't have to leave me for good. This doesn't make sense to me, because I think that a boyfriend should be there for his girlfriend through thick and thin, not just when it's easy. You can't just give up when it's tough and think "oh, I'll wait it out until things get better." You're there to be supportive and loving and understanding. If I had cancer, he wouldn't abandon me. And besides if he was doing the same things, I would be there for him, so why isn't he there for me. Ughh sorry I'm ranting. I'm also sick. I started to feel bad Wednesday night. When is this medicine going to kick in and I'm going to start feeling better? I'm miserable and I don't know what to do with myself. I mean, I usually spend all day either with him or talking to him, and now I'm doing neither so I don't know what to do. He usually comes by my house everymorning to tell me hello and give me a kiss before he goes off to work. Now, even though he's not, I get very excited when the dogs start barking or whining, because I think it might be him. But it never is.

No comments: